Lord Braykewynde your country needs you!

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
You may have seen that unemployment has risen to over 1.5 million and job vacancies fallen to just over 600 thousand. Tone and Cordy boy want more off long term sick and dissability lists and into work.

So who can we turn to for jobs, british industry is falling apart and with jobs lost as people are forced onto their bikes who can we turn to.

In days gone by people relied on the gentry to provide jobs and rooves over their heads and Blair has enobled more than any other prime ministers in recent times.

This must be the plan me thinks, get the gentry to care for and pay the people like in the good old days when people new their places and didn't expect to much.

So M'Lud how about opening your stately pile as a theme park or throwing the Braekwynde millions into business start up and get a few more tied cottages on your estate and create loads of jobs.

Britain, Tony and Gordy boy needs you!

How about a new caravan site and club and entertainment complex on the old Polo field.

:)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Brilliant Cris - if the good Lord B was to pull his finger out the Easter meet could be held on his estate at a reduced rate for friends thereby reducing the number unemployed and also having a good effect on the inflation figure which at the moment is on the up. He could kill two birds with one stone and receive further recognition from Messrs Blair and his cronies.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
And Colin I'm no biggot, so if he wanted to entertain on the Club House Stage in his choice of underwear and lip gloss I would pay to see it. Not a lot mind you !

And I'm sure Lady B would be the hostess with the mostess!

Some of those society women are real goers ;-)

Not that I would expect Lady B to be anything less than refinement, elegance and fine manners being married to his Lordship.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Brilliant Cris - if the good Lord B was to pull his finger out the Easter meet could be held on his estate at a reduced rate for friends thereby reducing the number unemployed and also having a good effect on the inflation figure which at the moment is on the up. He could kill two birds with one stone and receive further recognition from Messrs Blair and his cronies.
I refuse to throw any stones to kill any birds Colin although I could be tempted to have a potshot at hunters on horseback heheheh! ;O)

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
And Colin I'm no biggot, so if he wanted to entertain on the Club House Stage in his choice of underwear and lip gloss I would pay to see it. Not a lot mind you !

And I'm sure Lady B would be the hostess with the mostess!

Some of those society women are real goers ;-)

Not that I would expect Lady B to be anything less than refinement, elegance and fine manners being married to his Lordship.
No chance of me getting on any stage unless its summer. After having my legs waxed you can see the goose pimples from the cold.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
.... on ya bike :O)
oops that was to using my private estate for your shenanigans. I dont want no loutish behaviour and spewing up all over the place on my flowers. Her Ladyship likes the idea of appearing on stage though, shes a game old bird when the drinks in her :O)

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
I don't worship false idols! So no fan club here, just a suggestion re the mysterious workings of our Government.

As a citizen I am just doing my duty as obviously his lordship would expect me to.

And I only sugested treading the boards if he "wanted" and that as an open minded member of our society I thought it appropriate that I show that I was prepared to pay for the possible spectacle.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Lord Braykewynde

What jobs have you got go at the estate?

Mark
I'd have to give that a thought Mark if you are looking for employment. I wouldn't want you anywhere near my Milkmaids, Stable Maids or Chamber Maid ;O) Not unless your hands were tied heheheheh!

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Yeah Lord B.

80+k a year + Bonuses and good benefits package and a nice eco friendly car to pull my van and you could persuade me to to be part of your benevolent newly planned business empire.

Its been a bad day and I would look at any reasonable

offer:-0

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Headline today re "first sign of end of UK economic slump".

Coming only days after the call to his Lordship. Coincidence!

Me thinks not.

"the Braykewnde effect" a new Economic Factor ?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts