Lowdham Reading

Oct 30, 2006
Visit site
We got a letter today from Lowdham saying they had sold their Reading branch on the 17th of April. We have a dealer special Abbey Freestyle, which we are very pleased with. To keep up the warranty we take it to this branch for servicing from Bedfordshire , in the letter it says the branch has been taken over by The Caravan Company, they say they will honour any warranty issues but I wonder. This is our third year and we have loved every trip, well apart from a washout one to Cornwall where our awning frame was bent in a storm beyond use, I suppose I can cancel next years service and get it done local. We brought the van at the NEC show and got a very good deal from a lady from the Huddersfield branch and very good service, shame it is do far because we would

Def get another Freestyle.

Nov 4, 2004
Visit site
Thats interesting as The Caravan Company only deal with secondhand caravans not new.

How can you buy from a local dealer when they dont sell new anymore if that is what you are after.

May 25, 2009
Visit site
Thats interesting as The Caravan Company only deal with secondhand caravans not new.

How can you buy from a local dealer when they dont sell new anymore if that is what you are after.
The caravan company are having the Swift franchise next season. This is why they purchased the branch the grapevine says.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts