Lsot remote for Truma mover

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi does anyone know if its possible to replace lost remote handsets for the Truma Movers. I went and left mine on the rear of my shogun and belive it or not it wasn't there when I got home!! Any help on where they can be bought from aand at what price would be most helpfull, many thanks, Darren.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Talk to Truma about your loss.

I have a powrtouch and was told by the fitter not to keep the handset in the caravan, and if you were to loss it they have a record of the unit as fitted to your van, I understand that it may be expensive to replace

Hope you get your problem resolved and keep us posted on the outcome.

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I too have a Powrtouch and the instructions from them are very clear, keep the remote in your pocket, or on the front seat of the car when you are "in between" hitching and moving, but not actually using the mover, then store in a safe place.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Shows up the Shogun if the remote falls off in tansit, mind you, the same applies to the drawbar fairing, I left mine there and, would you believe, it too disappeared in transit. You will only do it once. Mine was a Powrtouch. After checking that you really are you, not someone who has stolen your 'van, you can get a new remote (over

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Many thanks for replys. I phoned Truma who don't deal with the public directly, so they put me in touch with a mail order company just down the road from them called MIRIAD PRODUCTS www.miriad-products.com Telephone number 01283511883 (part number 60010-00600). The unit cost

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts