Lunar Solaris 2 T/A

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Don't have direct knowledge of either van, but while with a friend looking for a new van looked at both and could see little difference. Both had obviouls construction faults - the solaris was missing one screw in each door hinge and the bailey had a number of unfinised edges in cupboards and electrical truniking loose from the wall in the washroom, but I suppose that is about par for the course.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Alan, For what it's worth we looked at Solaris and Wyoming at last years NEC show, we chose the Wyoming, not sure what year your Wyoming is but the 2006 we have has been excellent so far,the Solaris is a different layout as it has nearside bed and parallel front seats, smaller lockers, and we preferred the Wyoming washroom layout, also Wyoming has larger fridge freezer.I suppose it really comes down to your priorities when you are using the van, for us it was the fridge freezer and washroom, and the nearest dealer to us is Bailey. Hope this helps, Keith

Oct 13, 2006
Visit site
Hi Alan, For what it's worth we looked at Solaris and Wyoming at last years NEC show, we chose the Wyoming, not sure what year your Wyoming is but the 2006 we have has been excellent so far,the Solaris is a different layout as it has nearside bed and parallel front seats, smaller lockers, and we preferred the Wyoming washroom layout, also Wyoming has larger fridge freezer.I suppose it really comes down to your priorities when you are using the van, for us it was the fridge freezer and washroom, and the nearest dealer to us is Bailey. Hope this helps, Keith
Cheers for that fellers, out of interest my wyoming is 2004 model with paralell (?) front dinette, you do seem to getmore for your money with the Bailey and I have had no trouble with at all, so far, think Ill stick with it for awhile longer.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts