Luxury sites?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Me and my good lady tour all year, and have decided to try and find the most luxurious site we can- money no object as a treat. Can anyone recommend a year round luxury site? I'm thinking fully serviced pitch, great location, lovely swimming pool, great food and drink nearby you know the sort of thing? Don't really want family pools or bars- just somewhere very, very nice! Any suggestions?

Many thanks!!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I can't think of anywhere in the UK at this time of year. if you are going abroad the portugal and spain may be the places to look at.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Get there early as you can chose your own pitch - nonone ever spots our fav. Everthing is nice with the site, not much about locally apart for some nice walks. Take plenty of cash!!!!

May 20, 2005
Visit site
Graham it depends what you want we find loads to do and I'm disabled yes theres no night clubs cinema etc there are some nice pubs and the views from the caravan windows are fantastic especialy the sunsets. If you want night life Morecambe is close by, as I said I can't afford Holgates so I go to Gibralta farm site

Dec 2, 2005
Visit site
its got to be HOLGATES inbetween arnside and silverdale, i could babble on all day about it, but just go there, you will see what i mean, everything is first class, super hook ups, massive pitches, swimming pool, spa, sauna, steam room, small shop, excellent views, cordon bleu food, an excellent bar, walks from the site, etc, etc, etc, well what else do you expect for only

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts