LV Frizzell affinity credit cards

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The Civil Service Motoring Association card has just been transferred to Goldfish so i expect the CC card and Saga card are the same.

The covering letter shouts the benefits of the Goldfish points scheme, but completely fails to point our that a major benefit - that of zero commission foreign transactions has been withdrawn as from 27 September. You have to read all the small print to find this.

Earlier in the process CSMA assured us that benefits and obligations would be maintained, then said the benefti woulod apply only to purchases in EU, now they are withdrawn altogether.

Time for the scissors on the card. There is one card which still offers commission free overseas transactions and it appears to be available Nationwide.

Aug 20, 2006
Visit site
The foreign transactions charge had been dropped earlier when Morgan Stanley took over so I suppose Goldfish are correct in what they say but it would have been nice if they had reinstated the benefit.

Personally I do still like having the site night vouchers as we have not paid anything at all this year for all the bank holiday trips away and for all the other cards on offer their benefits do not appeal to us such as air miles ( should be able to get Ferry miles) but i think I'll use my club card in the uk and either a post office or nationwide card abroad

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts