MacHighlanders Weather Station.

Page 8 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Cheshire weather yesterday (Friday) brilliant.

Walked the dogs over White Nancy to Rainow; White Nancy is the beacon you can see from the Macclesfield area it over looks the village of Bollington, weather forecast good for today off to play golf at the Hollins Macclesfield, first medal of the season.

NigelH

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Weather fair today but looks like will get hotter has the day goes on, can't say the same about the golf, off to Blackshaw Moor Thursday to some walking over the roaches, hope the weather stays fine.

NigelH

May 21, 2007
Visit site
Very dry in Northampton. Everything needs watering. Talking of the weather. Went shopping with my wife on Saturday. The amount of people in shorts, buying barbaque coal, and meat to cook on them was amazing. Is it Summer. Have I missed something.

Dec 4, 2007
Visit site
Cloudy in Cardiff with a chilly wind, the good news is the sun is showing for the Tenby area for the whole weekend, I'll be packing the new trailer tonight, on the road first chance to-morrow. Have a good weekend Bob.

Aug 12, 2005
Visit site
Sunny but cold in Kincardineshire. Snow is forecast on the hills and it was only just above freezing (+1) when I set off for work at 6am yesterday. The bedding plants in my unheated greenhouse are not looking too happy.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts