Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have noticed some comments in the ongoing debate about 4X4's. A lot of people seem to think some owners buy them to be 'macho'. Well, although I don't particularly like the term, I suppose I am 'macho'. I am 6'4", work out and keep fit. I drive a Range Rover 4.6, which has been tuned, and now gives around 12mpg solo, 9 or 10 pulling my Bailey twin axle. I like the size and dominance of the car, it suits my personality. I do look down on ordinary cars towing caravans. I couldn't care less about conserving fossil fuels or the greenhouse effect. My wife isn't allowed to drive the Range Rover, it's not for women, and as for letting her drive it with the caravan on - be real! She drives what suits her and other women - aFord Ka. Small and easy to park (for a woman). Yes I'm Macho, and I love it!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
top comments my good man! real men drive real cars. nb. by 'real' i mean a minimum of a 3litre engine (not diesel either,or french!)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I assume you are the same Pete who posted up the Prejudice thread although I don't really care anyway. You are not macho, just a tosser as is Dave! LOL Get real.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Don't you realise that when people see you they assume that you are making up for inadequacies in other areas. The measure of a man is not the car he drives.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I thought cave-men became extinct with the dinosaurs, obviously there's still a small cluster of throwbacks out there! That's what happens when cousins marry!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I thought cave-men became extinct with the dinosaurs, obviously there's still a small cluster of throwbacks out there! That's what happens when cousins marry!

Oct 8, 2004
Visit site
Doesn't anyone else think that this post is so "stereotyped" it just has to be a wind up to bait those who are interested in what anyone else's views on life are. Worked a treat on some of you too.....

Lighten up folks - life's too short.....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts