Make a list

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Mobile phone with email and internet.

Leave the tv,radio and music videos and DVD at home, if there's a crisis someone will call or email, Caravan is for holiday I don't want home with me. The kids make friends and you have to go and enjoy the local area not stay in for University Challenge or Corrie or whatever people look at.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Clive could you be onto a new way of life on caravan sites - I am a member of the local Neighbourhood Watch. Could you be the start of a Neighbourhood Caravan Watch? Mind you we meet once a month in the village pub and are often reffered to as the Pimpers Association.
They were talking about you Pimpers on the news tonight now they are going to legalise prostitution :O)

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Films, Memory Card or batteries for camera.

Even after nearly 30 years mrs cris and I manage to keep warm without hot water bottles :)

Happy caravanning is keeping clutter to a minimum and that means no night clothes as well.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
I'm not the guy with the genny but you seem to be coralling a lot of sites I've visited ;-)

I guess I may be lucky that we have a lot of land so my van is way off road and well hidden so the van has all its own gear and tools that lives in it. When the vanning gear has been washed on return home it goes back in the van.

We have van clothes and footwear, so apart from a couple of things it is hard to leave anything behind.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Mary ----- When you get your Dethleffs you wont need the hotwater bottles ,dethleffs are fully winterised vans

Tom
So I've heard, Tom, but I might still want to sit outside watching the stars, huddled up with my hotty!!!

Do you have experience of Dethleffs?

Jun 25, 2005
Visit site
A good first aid kit, also containing any medicines you take on a regular basis and anything else you might need eg sun cream, anti histamine tablets (Piriton, daughter and myself can react to insect bites) neurofen for adults and kids, magicool- works well if kids get too hot or caravan is very hot etc

I have a list on the computer of what lives in the caravan and what we carry with us. Useful as our caravan is stored 30 minutes drive away and have 3 kids, 2 with special needs. Our caravan is well used.

Mar 22, 2005
Visit site
The wife, No need for hotwater bottle,she pours the wine,makes the tea,tells me how to put the awning up and says she never forgets anything. hope everyone has a safe season

CliveJ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts