Malaga - Marbs sites

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
Some friends of ours have bought an apartment near Marbella and I recently enjoyed a road trip to take a car out for them (ferry from Portsmouth to Santander afternoon drive to Madrid and then up the next day and in Marbs for lunch) which was a very nice drive all in all - so i was thinking of doing it again with the caravan in tow next summer.

I have done a bit of a google search for sites in this area but without sounding too snobby they all seem a little run down and caravan, tents and motor-homes squashed together - is this normal? Am i just too used to the dizzy heights of a Caravan Club pitch?

Can anyone recommend a good, family friendly site or a decent website to find one?

Thanks in advance.

Steve

Mar 14, 2005
jondogoescaravanning.com
I've been doing the drive with caravan in tow down to Costa del Sol for more than twenty years and I've got to agree that many of the sites along the coast of Malaga Province are a bit run down with small, overcrowded pitches, especially those to the west of Malaga. However there is a fairly new one near to Manilva which I haven't been to but I've heard good reports. See http://www.campinglabellavista.com/

Unless you like extreme temperatures I would advise keeping clear in July and August.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts