Martin Platt

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I really hope that Martin Platt is a caravanner and will be staying in Cornwall at the same site as my family are during our summer holiday. How good it will be to have peace of mind about medical help and instant diagnosis should an emergency arise.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
He certainly is wonder nurse!- what I can't work out is how is manages to work in All the departments of Weatherfield General because whenever anyone is taken to hospital he is there and seems to know more than the Doctors. Let us know where you are going I need that peace of mind too!!!!

Caroline

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi

I'm A caravanning paramedic and programs like this always embarrass us !!! W e just dont talk like that the people at the other end of the phone would be laughing their socks off !!!!!!!

Josh off casualty has a lot too answer for too !!! dont get me wrong the guys and gals I work with (an me !) are great at the job but it's plain english all the way !!!

Katy was just having a Hyper !!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I hope my children never have to attend Wetherfield General.

Poor Amy (who was knocked down by Ray's car) was whisked away from her mother & family - who were left in the Waiting Room. She was returned later, without a scratch - but what hospital would have separated a small child with minor injuries from its parents??

- The accident must've written off Ray's car 'cos he was never seen with it again. When he threatened to leave Wetherfield, he was sitting in a taxi!!

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Come On people,,,its a SOAP,,,,,not real life, hard as that may be for some to accept.

As a story, the things that happen bear no resemblance to reality in a lot of cases.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Tony here, originator of this post.

In my opinion this forum can, at times, be rather stuffy and occasionally it's good to post a mail which may have a tang of humour. Come on you readers and enjoy a lighthearted moment about a less serious subject.

Caroline make the point in her second posting.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I migrate to the computor to get away from the SOAPS! However!! what happens next is that Katy becomes brain dead and exists on a ventilater for the next 6 weeks then catches MRSA and mutates into a blob of jelly but still manages to cry hysterically at the sight of a spanner.

Meanwhile Martin is stalked by the Hospital Proctolagist because this guy loves the way Martin puckers his lips.

The water in Freds well turns out to be a leak from the sewer and and the whole street ends up doing a free add for imodium.

Ray come back cured because it was all a dream whilst Roy was having a shower.

Hope this hasn't spoilt it for you?

R

Clive

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We all need a bit of fun and I agree this forum can get a bit techy or negative with people wanting a moan. Really pleased you liked my warped sence of humour. My Father always said that an event when I was 16 affected my brain. What happened was I was fitting a Fly-screen to my Lambretta scooter (I was a mod in the 1960's) and I put my crash helmet down in the gutter.

When finished I put it on and drove all around town showing of my new flash bit of kit to all my friends and tried to impress the girls with it (as you do). I then went home for lunch and my Mum went appoplectic because when I took my helmet off and put it down on the kitchen worktop, there on the top of my crash helmet was a big lump of dog poo.

So there you have it - I am the original sh*t head

Just don't get me started on Emmerdale!!

and Eastenders makes me want to put my head in the oven.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
We all need a bit of fun and I agree this forum can get a bit techy or negative with people wanting a moan. Really pleased you liked my warped sence of humour. My Father always said that an event when I was 16 affected my brain. What happened was I was fitting a Fly-screen to my Lambretta scooter (I was a mod in the 1960's) and I put my crash helmet down in the gutter.

When finished I put it on and drove all around town showing of my new flash bit of kit to all my friends and tried to impress the girls with it (as you do). I then went home for lunch and my Mum went appoplectic because when I took my helmet off and put it down on the kitchen worktop, there on the top of my crash helmet was a big lump of dog poo.

So there you have it - I am the original sh*t head

Just don't get me started on Emmerdale!!

and Eastenders makes me want to put my head in the oven.
Haa Haa if only I was there !!!!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
After reading the original thread I wondered who Martin Platt was

When I found out he was an actor from the street I made a point to watch it to find out what I was missing and was dissapointed

to find out that Ena Sharples and Minni Caldwell were no longer in the Rovers and that Jack Walker was no longer the landlord ,I now understand however what everyone is going on about, Martin

does wear his pants over his trousers But I still think that all these soaps are all doom and gloom and more time should be given to football and rugby, Bring back Hilda Ogden I say R J

TRENDING THREADS