Matching your Car to your Caravan

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Take a look at the following website:

http://www.whattowcar.com/
Matching your Car to your Caravan

Just select a Car and Caravan and the online computing model gives you all the information you need. For safe towing you can check the outfit weight ratio.

Maybe you're looking for another towcar or a heavier caravan or you want to compare your outfit with another.

Oct 8, 2006
Visit site
I've found this useful for the basics but maybe I'm being a bit blonde bu I can't always identify the right model immediately and sometimes the kerb weights and laden weight of the caravan aren't right. I realise that it relies on European data.

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed that myself, especially the kerbweights of some of the cars on the list. I've used the matching service with caution but the site does provide some other useful information.

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
It really has little to do with whether the website uses UK or Continental data. Deviations between the lightest and heaviest version of the same model due to differences in equipment and production tolerances can be quite large even when considering only vehicles on the local market. All data must therefore be treated with some reservation and as a guideline only. Having said that, the website also contains some errors, so one should be doubly careful when using it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts