Meet at Easter - participants and potential participants plea...

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi

Unfortunately, due to an unforeseen family issue, it's unlikely that I will be able to attend the meet at Easter.

If you have any enquiries etc can I ask you to contact Big Roy.

I am disappointed, hope you all have a good time.

Regards.

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
I think I can safely speak for everybody that we're all disappointed, too, especially after all the effort that you put into organising the meet. We'll be thinking of you, though.

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
Hi all, I have been in consultation with Lisa over her family problem and hope it can be resolved before the meet.

Meanwhile I will be taking over the organisation so any inquiry's or if anyone else is interested in attending please e mail the Moderator for my e mail address

Roy

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Don't want to pry Lisa; I just hope the outcome is better than you hoped for. It would be a real shame if you couldn't make the meet, perhaps if it's not resolved could you make a flying visit anyway? Well done for taking over the reigns Roy.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Lisa

Sorry to find out that you might not be coming to the meet.

I was looking forward to see you. I hope you get thing sorted out so that you will be coming to the meet.

Mark :eek:)

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for the support folks, it's truly appreciated. I'll just have to play it by ear and hope it's resolved by easter.

Once again, many thanks.

Lisa

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts