Meeting

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Steve has posted an open invitation in the towcar section for anti 4X4 or anti offroaders to have a go and find out more about it. As an anti offroader I think this is an excellent idea and I have said I would like to go so I can learn more about it before I condemn it. This seems such a good idea why not extend it to some of the other matters raised on this forum? There has been talk of a forum users meeting next year so how about a theme "anti prejudice", for example we could bring a couple of our German Shepherds so we could try and show the anti dog people what wonderful creatures they really are. So, apart from 4X4s and dogs, what should be included? My personal suggestion would be BBQs! I hate the smell and the smoke from them that drifts across the site on a lovely summer evening and all they ever produce is charcoal burgers and half-cooked chicken legs. Thats right isnt it? Or perhaps I just dont know the true facts and need to learn more about it.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Reading the posting in the events section I see that the plans for Easter are well advanced so it looks like I am a bit late with this suggestion! Oh well, perhaps next year! Jim.

May 4, 2005
Visit site
The theme of the Forum Rally is "meet up with friends and have a good time" if you would like to join us email the Moderator,Subject,Forum Rally and say "please let LH have my email address", look forward to meeting you....Brian (",)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The theme of the Forum Rally is "meet up with friends and have a good time" if you would like to join us email the Moderator,Subject,Forum Rally and say "please let LH have my email address", look forward to meeting you....Brian (",)
Yes I realise that now Brian. Probably cant get to the meeting anyway, Pauline works in B&Q and they are sure to want her in for the B/H. Dont know why I posted the question ! Not much point.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts