memory foam overlays

Mar 31, 2005
Visit site
i suffer from backache when sleeping in the caravan and am considering buying a memory foam overlay. there seems to be a vast difference in prices. Has anyone any experience of these products?

Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
I too am looking into these toppers and also find there is much difference in price. I do like the sound of the Raskelf topper and it seems to compare favourably with others. I also like the sound of the Duvalay they produce. I think at this stage I will order a cheaper topper just to see if it solves the problem and if so I will probably order the Raskelf. Would be pleased to hear of any progress you make.

Chris

Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
David

Further to my earlier letter, I have done more research and decided to order the Raskelf 2" overlay. I have spoken to the lady who manufactures these and they were developed by her to overcome hard beds in caravans. I liked the sound of the firm and the information I was given related well to my experiences, so the deed has been done! Have to wait two weeks for delivery(she doesn't know how hard that will be for me!) so I will be interested to try it out and give my findings. Good luck.

Christine

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We've been looking at these as well - thanks for the info.

One thing that worries me is whether the topper will be too warn to sleep on? Especially in hot weather abroad. We tried a (cheapish) topper at home, made from hollow fill fibre and it was so hot that we thre it out after the first night.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

One thing that worries me is whether the topper will be too warn to sleep on? Especially in hot weather abroad. We tried a (cheapish) topper at home, made from hollow fill fibre and it was so hot that we thre it out after the first night.
Hi all, I have a bad back look in to the memory foam lot of money if it don"t work, But we went to Millet Camping shop and brought two thick hard camping mattress, cost

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Further to my previous posting - have just seen an advertisement in the Caravan Club magazine for memory foam mattress toppers from CPS for half the price of the Raskelf toppers. Has anyone tried these cheaper ones?

Apr 4, 2005
Visit site

Have also wondered about the overlays being hot, but in hot weather almost anything is too hot! Also saw the advert for the CPS but for use on a single caravan bed it was too large and my experience of cutting foam was most unsuccessful. Went for the Raskelf as eventually we might have the Duvalay to go with it and therefore the size is better. Can,t wait to try it and give my findings!

Mar 19, 2005
Visit site
Have also wondered about the overlays being hot, but in hot weather almost anything is too hot! Also saw the advert for the CPS but for use on a single caravan bed it was too large and my experience of cutting foam was most unsuccessful. Went for the Raskelf as eventually we might have the Duvalay to go with it and therefore the size is better. Can,t wait to try it and give my findings!
Hi everyone. I retired early with a bad back and bought a caravan with a fixed double bed. Like others I found the mattress uncomfortable, I bought a good quality memory foam topper from an upholsterer it was around

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts