Merc A-class 140 classic

Jul 4, 2006
Visit site
does anyone use a Merc A-class 140 classic for towing a caravan,if so how was it and what it , im like the car and i'm thinkinng of a very small caravan like a 10ft 2 berth

Jul 15, 2005
Visit site
Mike,

I know a couple of Eriba owners who tow the Eriba Familia (mid sized Eriba van with a MRO of 720 kg / Max of 950 kg) with the A-Classe - I remember that one had the diesel version and the other petrol - but can't remember if it was the A140

The very short rear overhang and stiffish suspension should be good for towing.

Pre-owned A140 Classic should be in good supply as they are a popular small car (with a lot of interior space) with the car rental companies.

Robert

Jul 4, 2006
Visit site
Mike,

I know a couple of Eriba owners who tow the Eriba Familia (mid sized Eriba van with a MRO of 720 kg / Max of 950 kg) with the A-Classe - I remember that one had the diesel version and the other petrol - but can't remember if it was the A140

The very short rear overhang and stiffish suspension should be good for towing.

Pre-owned A140 Classic should be in good supply as they are a popular small car (with a lot of interior space) with the car rental companies.

Robert
cheers rob :

So the sort of van i'm intrested in like a ELDDIS WISP 2-BERTH" would be fine, just got a brink detached twobar ready to fit

Thanks for fast reply..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts