Merley Court Touring Park, Dorset

Jan 22, 2009
Visit site
Hi folks

I am looking for any input on this touring park. I have had a look at Ulwell Cottage Caravan Park and South Lytchett Manor but the disabled facilities on Ulwell don't seem that great, well going by the map on their website there is only one amenity block to cover a load of pitches. On South Lytchett there does not seem to be anywhere that we can have a meal or a place to have a refreshment.

Don't get me wrong, this is not the be all of every place but we like to eat out as well as in but somewhere to eat on site appeals to me.

I am fully wheelchair dependent and the disabled facilities are high on my agenda so I am looking for as much information on the site as possible.

We are looking at the Poole area in general for the first two weeks in July and we have a thirteen year old son we need to keep entertained as well.

Any information or suggestions gratefully appreciated

Thanks in advance

Dougy

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Dougy,

Merley Court at Poole is a site that can be recommended with absolute confidence very clean excellent lay out very professionaly run have a look at www.shorefield .com and you will see Merley Court on there with all the info.you need.If you decide on this site do book early because it is very popular.We go to a sister site at Milford-on -Sea(Lytton Lawn)Do have a look at there website you will also be able to see a map of the site there too.Best wishes Jimbob

Apr 6, 2005
Visit site
Hi Dougy. Ullwell cottage is a lovely site, make sure if you go to ask for hardstanding pitch though.

Their indoor pool plus Pub and restaurant are first class.

There is also lots to do in the area and you will not be disappointed.

Only down side is that the site is very expensive which is the only reason we stopped using it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts