midges

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Oh no! I can't stand the smell of the stuff, let alone the taste.
Just think Wendy, with all those hairs on your chest you can lie there at night in your van with your hubby plucking them out one by one singing "she loves me - she loves me not".Ahhhhh the romance of it.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Reading the negative comments about Marmite I am surprised that our moderator has not picked any posting up with a view to a possible libel case as for previous editing. I am OK because I said good about it as I like Marmite on toast for breakfast or super.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Reading the negative comments about Marmite I am surprised that our moderator has not picked any posting up with a view to a possible libel case as for previous editing. I am OK because I said good about it as I like Marmite on toast for breakfast or super.
As an after thought could it be Wendy and Lord B to the sin bin for a period.

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Just think Wendy, with all those hairs on your chest you can lie there at night in your van with your hubby plucking them out one by one singing "she loves me - she loves me not".Ahhhhh the romance of it.
OH would be envious 'cause I'd have more hair than him!!! He eats Marmite!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts