Midway point between dorset and merseyside?

Mar 9, 2007
Visit site
Hi everyone! Need your help. We're coming over from the emerald isle this summer as some of you already know and I'm busy planning my parks and stopovers. So far my itinerary is birkenhead ferry - winsford, winsford-burnham on sea, burnham o s - weymouth, and then i'm stuck! Need to stay somewhere back up the country again eg, hereford, worcester, shropshire? Excuse me if my english geography is that bad!Where is a good park roughly half way between dorset and merseyside suitable to entertain a three yr old boy, mum and dad. Want to have somewhere relaxing after a mad week at Haven (!) but still need plenty off site to keep our little one amused! There's your challenge! Any suggestions?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Emmy - Lord B. does not welcome the Welsh into Hereford. Now as the Irish are also of Celtic ancestors I would be careful about taking camp in this district. He has threatened to kill all Welshmen on a Sunday with whatever means he has at his disposal.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Emmy - Lord B. does not welcome the Welsh into Hereford. Now as the Irish are also of Celtic ancestors I would be careful about taking camp in this district. He has threatened to kill all Welshmen on a Sunday with whatever means he has at his disposal.
Only with a bow and arrow and it must be at midday in High Town or else I'm breaking the law :O)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts