Missed it !!!

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Just flicking through spring06 out and about mag,and I see they took the first european airstream out.........around southport and formby and I didnt see it !! Am gutted ! even more so I turn the page and it passed claudes pattiserie which is round the corner from my house !!! I know they are not to everyones taste but I would have loved to have a peek inside!! Big Roy did you see anything???

Tina x

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Tina if you mean "airstream" as in American RV or Caravan that resembles a cigar tube.

You were probably lucky to miss it if their average RV is anything to go by ;-)

Tacky, Bawdy and not to clever build quality is all I've ever seen.

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tina

If you like the Airstream what do you think of the Voyager?? Barrons had one in (might still have for all I know)very futuristic

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Graham

My eldest(16) absolutely LOVES it, very modern inside,I would deffo have one but would have to have the car to match,mind at RRP of 24,995k that wouldn't be a problem!!! Have Barrons got one to view Graham??

cris , no I dont really like the aluminum/rivet look of the airstream,but as it was round the corner would of liked to have a look !!!

Tina x

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
OOhh might have a ride out at weekend!!need to go and get a wastemaster,could have a look while we are there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
But he drives,I dont know the way! lol lol lol (0; xx
Nice one Tina

I can give you directions if you want its only down the road from me ,,,, second thoughts naw!!!!

Hubby might have money to burn that he has been keeping from you for just such an occassion

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
But he drives,I dont know the way! lol lol lol (0; xx
No I'd have found it he cant hide anything from me ha ha !! Will definately get up there though to have a look,take my daughter ,she may finally get into caravanning!!!! looking forward to easter, shame you cant be there but am sure it will be great fun and another arranged very soon so will see you at that one!! hope everyone is doing well, enjoy your hols and travel safe !! xx

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts