Missing Forum Members.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Hello *cough* Lady Maureen. I've been around but not bothered to post much because some threads got too silly - argumentative and name calling. Some people will accept others reasonings on the understanding that those people accept they are wrong, if not all hell breaks out. Somehow I think that might be a little calmer for the next month hehheh! Without re-opening debates there were two threads where John L and Lutz put sensible comments without getting all uppity and inferring they knew it all but they were more or less told they didn't know what they were talking about by one or maybe two.

Soon it will be the Ball season Lady M and I will invite you to Screwwem Hall to meet some of our countries finest. Please remember your Ps and Qs and hold your wine glass with your small finger extented. You must ooooooo and ahhhhh at the other ladies ball gowns and no profanities. Please refrain from uncouth comments such as "goodonya mate" or "wassssssuppppp". Most importantly you must laugh hysterically at every funny comment I make :O)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord Brakewynde,

I am honoured to get such a prestigeous invitation to THE BALL.As you have already stated that you will not be in residence,the tone is going to be considerably lowered holding it at a caravan site very near to your estate.Green wellies might be more appropiate!

Anyway,I have a much better offer as I am departing this week for a month to far away places ( Devon & Cornwall )

Cinderella therefore will decline your invitation ,but leave it open until later in the Season kind Sir :eek:) :eek:)

PS.Nice to have you back again --too many people having detention right now.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello *cough* Lady Maureen. I've been around but not bothered to post much because some threads got too silly - argumentative and name calling. Some people will accept others reasonings on the understanding that those people accept they are wrong, if not all hell breaks out. Somehow I think that might be a little calmer for the next month hehheh! Without re-opening debates there were two threads where John L and Lutz put sensible comments without getting all uppity and inferring they knew it all but they were more or less told they didn't know what they were talking about by one or maybe two.

Soon it will be the Ball season Lady M and I will invite you to Screwwem Hall to meet some of our countries finest. Please remember your Ps and Qs and hold your wine glass with your small finger extented. You must ooooooo and ahhhhh at the other ladies ball gowns and no profanities. Please refrain from uncouth comments such as "goodonya mate" or "wassssssuppppp". Most importantly you must laugh hysterically at every funny comment I make :O)
Rumour has it that your balls are spectacular sir !

I understand you've held some tremendous one's !!!!!!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts