missing person

Nov 7, 2005
Visit site
Antagonistic comment removed by moderator.

Colinn, you have been warned about this, If I have to edit one more comment designed to wind up other users I will delete your account!

Nov 7, 2005
Visit site
Antagonistic comment removed by moderator.

Colinn, you have been warned about this, If I have to edit one more comment designed to wind up other users I will delete your account!
Outrageous, Mr Mod!! a) I am not aware of any previous warning, b) my comment was lighthearted (it even said 'Only Jokin') and merely continued the conjecture!. However, you're the ref, so I bow to your yellow card and will dispatch myself to the sin bin forthwith...!!!

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Now my old mate CliveV missing. NO WAY

As an IFA, his holidays are probably like pensions, the people selling them and advising on them make more out of them than we do !

He probably invests his public hoidays in an off shore holiday invstment portfolio and unlike you workers who get the 24th, 25th and the 1st off, he probably get a whole month of Holiday paid for by other peoples pension contibutions ;-)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Now my old mate CliveV missing. NO WAY

As an IFA, his holidays are probably like pensions, the people selling them and advising on them make more out of them than we do !

He probably invests his public hoidays in an off shore holiday invstment portfolio and unlike you workers who get the 24th, 25th and the 1st off, he probably get a whole month of Holiday paid for by other peoples pension contibutions ;-)
Or he might just be counting his money!

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Do you mean HIS money or his very FAIR SHARE of someone elses that they were really wery wery chuffed to pay out for goodly or even godly like advice on how to get something approaching what the pension companies and Mr Brown and Clive make and have left them from their own hard earned dosh ;-0

I wonder if he got a new 2007 version upgraded sense of humour in his Xmas stocking as well. Only Joking Clive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 7, 2005
Visit site
My wrists certainly smacked - and I'm not guilty, honest. All I said was...sorry, I can't go there as I'm on a red card.

Suffice to say that you lot (now I mean that nicely, Mr Mod) seem to be getting away with murder...!!!

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
I should add that as an IFA CliveV is in a strictly controlled business and if many of his posts here are anything to go by it would seem that he only offers the very best well informed advice.

Do I get in trouble for trying to keep out of trouble by my post now being interpreted as an Ad for Clive's business.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Have to say I agree with Colinn

Certainly I get in a "tiss" over the anti's waging their silly war on 4x4's - but as far as I am aware Collinn and I agreed to differ when we realised we were quoting the same publication but diferent articles.

seems the Moddies had an agenda all of their own.

As regards the pensions comments

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do NOT think I endorse this band of bandits Government we now have and ANYTHING they promote about pensions:-

They have allowed the FSA to (wrongly) say that Final Salary schemes are "Guaranteed" and now are desperately trying to ignore the parliamentary ombudsman when they wish to take the government and the FSA to task on this.

They told us that Property would be able to be placed in a pension "pot" the renaged on that promise

They said that Life Cover would again be available under a Pension scheme (as it was pre the Stakeholeder Debacle) then have backtracked on this.

And the latest is the suggestion that how Protected Rights benefits were to be treated post A-Day (April 6th 2006) will no longer apply - despite all the written assurances given to date by the Treasury is just the final straw.

So one recommendation and one question:-

Recommendation

Disbelieve ANYTHING the bunch of shites we have as a Government tells you about pensions - they will piss all over you given half an chance.

Place your savings in something outside of the pension legislation and be very carefull!

Question

In view of the fact that all I asked was why was it that 4x4's was brought into what was a perfectly sensible debate on petrol vs diesel and other alternative fuels, is the moderators day job at the Treasury

And that is in no way meant as a compliment.

Emmerson - this may be my last post (until I change provider!!!!) - so keep up the good work and I will see you arround no doubt.

Bye for now

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts