mists 3500 v6 shogun

Aug 25, 2005
Visit site
I have been offered a 95 3.5 v6 what mpg should I expect

1/ urban ( no towing)

2/ towing a Lunar Lexon twin wheel (1350)

Or do you think a diesel 2.8 would be better? thanks alot Martin

Jul 26, 2005
Visit site
I got about 20 average solo in a 98 3.0 V6 shogun Auto and about 15 towing a Vermont at 1330 MTPLM. Obviously a 3.5 will be no better unless it is a manual. Personally I couldn't live with that kind of drinking and had it converted to LPG - still drunk heavily but at least it was much cheaper and greener. Wonderful towtug though and It's still in the family as my son still runs it.

Jul 26, 2005
Visit site
PS.If you go on the Pajero/Shogun owners website (POCUK) there is lots of stuff on towing and MPG - the 2.8 D does about 3 or 4 mpg better than the petrol but of course Derv is dearer so the costs are about the same. One things for sure both petrol and diesel models will pull any van on the market.

Reliability issue on diesel pump seals with the 2.8 Paj but not sure if this also applies to UK market cars.

Aug 25, 2005
Visit site
PS.If you go on the Pajero/Shogun owners website (POCUK) there is lots of stuff on towing and MPG - the 2.8 D does about 3 or 4 mpg better than the petrol but of course Derv is dearer so the costs are about the same. One things for sure both petrol and diesel models will pull any van on the market.

Reliability issue on diesel pump seals with the 2.8 Paj but not sure if this also applies to UK market cars.
thanks for that Dave

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts