mitsubishi grandis

Mar 14, 2009
Visit site
Hi everyone , ive just changed my car for a 07 mitsubishi Grandis 2.o did. I have only a small van, around 1245kg, but just wondered if anyone had any experience of towing with one of these cars?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi pete i bought 57 plate april last year . not seen many about ? only done shortish towing trips max 50 mile well impressed especially with the huge space inside ,used as a 7 seater 3/4 times with adults using row 3 said they was comfy could do with intercom though lol, and not cramped , got her to high 40,s solo and mid 30,s towing bailey pageant 1400 kg

Mar 14, 2009
Visit site
Hi John , sorry for slow reply! Ive had big problems with my broadband , but have sorted it now thank god. Ive not used the 3 row seats yet , but often have up to 4 greyhounds in the boot!!! i have to agree its a big car. Im also getting mid 40s on general driving , so will let you know how i get on towing. I traded in a shogun sport, which amazing at towing, was only giving 25 mpg solo! so im seeing quite an improvement now. Just like to add what a great drive the Grandis is, ive been very impressed so far.

Pete.

Apr 5, 2005
Visit site
Hi, I've just picked up your post, sitting in our 1700kg MTPLM Buccaneer caravan in Spain where I towed it in February. Bought the 09 Grandis DI-D to replace my Alhambra in January. Towed well 26 mpg over 1300miles. Don't yet know solo consumption (trip computer says 40mpg). Plenty of power from the VW sourced engine. Takes a very strong wind to push the van around - no more 'suck' than usual from Passing HGV's.

Overall very pleased with the car.

Alan

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts