Mobile Broadband in a caravan

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
OC could I respectfully suggest you find out how to use Tinyurl or bit.ly when you are inserting a link. On long addresses like that it is often difficult to see where on ends and another starts especially if the text wraps.
You can suggest. It works fine just touching it.

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
OC could I respectfully suggest you find out how to use Tinyurl or bit.ly when you are inserting a link. On long addresses like that it is often difficult to see where on ends and another starts especially if the text wraps.

I always try to put them into a hyperlink for neatness. But just lately this is proving difficult on an iPad, though fine on the PC. However. I have found that by copy and pasting the whole url into a post. It now miraculously turns into a very tidy link in a box. But not always. Very strange.

John

Here is an example.

2022-03-01.png

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I always try to put them into a hyperlink for neatness. But just lately this is proving difficult on an iPad, though fine on the PC. However. I have found that by copy and pasting the whole url into a post. It now miraculously turns into a very tidy link in a box. But not always. Very strange.

John

Here is an example.

View attachment 2886
Thats what mine does.
But it I paste it on the same line. https://forums.practicalcaravan.com/threads/dogs.64003/

TRENDING THREADS