Moderator absence

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I have not noticed Parksy on the forum lately and hope he is okay? Has anyone an update on Damien. I know he was quite ill and time was limited.

Reactions: Parksy

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I'm not too well at the moment, kidney stones and a very debilitating bowel problem have laid me low.
I'm still here though thanks, but there's not much moddying to be done on the forum, so if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Damian and I used to regularly exchange emails, he didn't want invasive treatment and his emails stopped, so I can only presume the worst I'm afraid.

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
I'm not too well at the moment, kidney stones and a very debilitating bowel problem have laid me low.
I'm still here though thanks, but there's not much moddying to be done on the forum, so if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Damian and I used to regularly exchange emails, he didn't want invasive treatment and his emails stopped, so I can only presume the worst I'm afraid.
Hope you get better, thinking of you.

John

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Glad to know that you are still about and wish you a speedy recovery.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
No fun this aging process Steve. Let’s hope the docs can get rid of the kidney stones. No one should have to grin and bear it for weeks on end. Here’s to a speedy recovery and return to caravanning

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts