Mondeo Estate Kerb & Nose weights

May 11, 2005
Visit site
My other half has decided to write off my Rover and hence I am about to buy a '95 mondeo 1.8LX estate as a temporary car. The car has a tow bar so no problems there, but I do not have a clue as to what either the kerb or nose weights are for the car. I have performed a web search for this data but have not been able to find anything. Could someone please help? If there is a site that gives this info for 'no longer in production' cars then that would be realy useful in my search for a permanent replacement car.

Thanks in advance!

Kevin.

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
I don't know of a website with the data for the particular model of Mondeo that you're looking at. www.cuddles.abelgratis.net/kerbweights.htm is usually quite helpful but it doesn't list the '95 mondeo either. If no-one else can help, perhaps you can ask the seller of the car to have a look in his owner's handbook. The information should be found there.

May 11, 2005
Visit site
Thank you for your answers Lutz and Juan.

The seller unfortunately does not have the handbook. I can't see the 1.8 petrol estate being very different to those numbers. A 1300 kg kerb weight (possibly slightly less as its a petrol) will give me a comfortable towing ratio of 70%.

Regards,

Kevin.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts