More Football Trivia

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
What have the following teams in the world cup have in common?

Angola

France

Ukrane

Poland

Paraguay

Ghana

Croatia

USA

Switzerland

England

None of them have scored a goal yet in the tournament

Jun 7, 2006
Visit site
Hi Colin

What does Wales not have in common with England ?? Answer Wales have never Qualified for the Football World Cup.

regards

Frank & Val
I hear the government has decided that we need to be warned of drivers who only have half a brain. They have to fly a white flag with a red cross on it. Those with quarter of a brain have to fly two.

Jun 7, 2006
Visit site
I hear the government has decided that we need to be warned of drivers who only have half a brain. They have to fly a white flag with a red cross on it. Those with quarter of a brain have to fly two!

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I hear the government has decided that we need to be warned of drivers who only have half a brain. They have to fly a white flag with a red cross on it. Those with quarter of a brain have to fly two!
Ive got two - and the shirt :O) it's called patriotism ;O)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B. under a different posting you intimated that you may pay a visit to south Wales. Should this be the case and you have an England football shirt I can assure you no one will try to rip the shirt off your back. hehehehehe

May 12, 2006
Visit site
We are in a position to support England,Scotland or Wales.

Wife Welsh

Husband English

Resident Scotland

Sons Born in England,

Oldest son married a Scots Lass

Youngest son probably marry a Scots Lass

WW3 at times in our house

Val & Frank

Jul 5, 2005
Visit site
Hi

there has been a lot of publicity up here about these incidents, rightly so. It shows the mentality of the perpetrators when they pick on a disabled man and a 7 year old boy - disgusting.

as for the flags, there are a few houses round our way that have had flags up for the past 2 weeks, and nothing has happened.

the people who do this are, thankfully an idiot minority and certainly not representative of the majority view up here.

Mark

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Hi

there has been a lot of publicity up here about these incidents, rightly so. It shows the mentality of the perpetrators when they pick on a disabled man and a 7 year old boy - disgusting.

as for the flags, there are a few houses round our way that have had flags up for the past 2 weeks, and nothing has happened.

the people who do this are, thankfully an idiot minority and certainly not representative of the majority view up here.

Mark
I'm sure thats true Mark. After I posted that I found a link saying that members of the Tartan Army Supporters Club disowned these idiots.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Same applies to south Wales - there are many houses and vehicles displaying the flag of St. George but, apart from friendly jockular banter, there has been no trouble here at all. We Welsh often visit England on missionary work in an attempt to convert them to the ways of the Welsh. Some of them we were successful but with ours we failed - can't win them all but we will not give up yet. The ones we have converted have now chosen to live in God's country but we do allow them to think of England sometimes so that they can see that by coming over the border they have made the right decision.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Same applies to south Wales - there are many houses and vehicles displaying the flag of St. George but, apart from friendly jockular banter, there has been no trouble here at all. We Welsh often visit England on missionary work in an attempt to convert them to the ways of the Welsh. Some of them we were successful but with ours we failed - can't win them all but we will not give up yet. The ones we have converted have now chosen to live in God's country but we do allow them to think of England sometimes so that they can see that by coming over the border they have made the right decision.
hehheh! Colin, your dreams sure are interesting, or are they nightmares ;O)

Jul 5, 2005
Visit site
I totally agree - I realise he is only 19 but he has been naive at least and whoever is supposed to be advising him, well, isn't!

judging by the press up here he has had a load of abuse back, but why open yourself up to it when you're in his position?

silly, silly boy.

Mark

Oct 11, 2005
Visit site
Frank and Val say, "What does Wales not have in common with England ?? Answer Wales have never Qualified for the Football World Cup." WRONG!!!!!!

Wales got as far as the quarter finals in 1958, losing to Brazil by a single goal. Four British teams participated in this cup, and few would have expected that the two qualifying for the quarter finals were Northern Ireland and Wales. England and Scotland had to book the earliest possible flight home.

Get your facts right, please

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts