Morrison's and LPG

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
May 15, 2023
Visit site
Hi, just getting back in to camping.... so 20 years ago I used to take my Calor (or other lpg bottles) and refill at Morrisons, did the same in France have things changed?

Dave

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I know there are gas bottles designed for self filling but Calor, Flogas and other such bottles aren’t amongst them. Morrisons seem to be stopping some of their stores from selling autogas, so it is getting a bit more difficult to find outlets. As lpg cars are a shrinking minority I can see more outlets ceasing the sale of autogas.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
I know there are gas bottles designed for self filling but Calor, Flogas and other such bottles aren’t amongst them. Morrisons seem to be stopping some of their stores from selling autogas, so it is getting a bit more difficult to find outlets. As lpg cars are a shrinking minority I can see more outlets ceasing the sale of autogas.
On Autotrader at present, there's just 236 LPG cars available for sale, out of 440,000 - about 0.05%

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts