Motor mover survey

Aug 2, 2006
Visit site
/sites/practicalcaravan.com/files/images/april2013/movers/Motor-mover-460.jpg

Dear all. We get asked a lot about which motor mover is best and which one that people should buy. Truth is that we'd love to be able to fit them all and test them all in a lab, but cost, time and practicality preclude it.

So instead, we've decided to ask you lot for a hand! We've built a simple survey which appears below. It asks a few questions and is equally relevant whether or not you have a mover at the moment. We are going to use the data to produce a customer satisfaction report which we will publish on the web and in mag in the summer.

We hope you will tell us what is good and bad about your particular unit to help other caravanners make the right decision when they are choosing to buy the most expensive accessory after an awning that they are likely to acquire.

Thanks in anticipation for your help!

Tweet //

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
I dutifully filled it in, get to the last screen and what do you want, my name address etc. Then you've got to opt out of the marketing cr&p that would follow. Do you want to know about my motor mover or not? Take the last page off and i'll fill it in again. You try to be helpful only to discover that it is just another scheme to get your details updated on some flippin computer.
smiley-yell.gif

mel

Aug 2, 2006
Visit site
Dear all,

We have put a data capture page in there to a) minimise the chances of mover manufacturers / dealers giving themselves loads of good reviews and b) to allow opt ins for those that want them. But if you check the 'leave me alone' box, we absolutely will. It's not a trick. We have to abide by the rules. Promise that we won't abuse your data.

And as for filling in gibberish...couldn't possibly comment ;)

This is a purely editorial project to try and help people decide which motor mover is the best bet. As we said, we can't fit and test them all in a meaningful way so we hope that owner reports will give some useful, truthful satisfaction ratings.

Thanks for your support

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
I'm with Mel.

Surely the Mods know who we are?

Thanks for the assurance Nigel but in this day and age of phishing you can understand our privacy concerns

Anyway a Woosie wouldn't cheat!!

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
I have just done the motor mover survery and it would not let
me submit if I left he telephone and email box blank? Why is it
insisting on these details on an otherwise good survey questions.
Very
important questions that were left out is whether it is your first
second or even third mover. Other questions relating to latter are the brands of previous movers and
their rating. Also asking question why did you change and did you change brands and if so
why? We had a manual Truma and now we have a Powertouch self engaging mover.

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Nigel Donnelly said:
....... help other caravanners make the right decision when they are choosing to buy the most expensive accessory after an awning that they are likely to acquire.
Thanks in anticipation for your help!

......never owned either Nigel so my views are worthless.
My caravan is all the lighter for it though
smiley-wink.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts