Motor Movers

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
After leaving the caravan scene for a motorhome Ive decided that caravans are better. However they have got heavier and we would consider having a motor mover fitted. Are they any good?

Worth the money?

Which one is best?

Advice greatfully received - Stu

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
best buy is from powerwheel ltd 0870-7521762 full 5 year guarantee very good back up service higher of the ground than other models and less chance of going wrong i should no i fit them paul

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Stuart,

We have a Reich motor mover fitted which we have been delighted with.There is a web site where you can get all the information about it.Ours was fitted by our dealer in Scotland.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Stuart. Powrtouch as Paul says. Also has 'slow start' which is ideal for twiddling round tight spots. They fit or, cheaper, you fit. See www.powrwheel.com or catch them at a Caravan Show where they often have 'offers' and they stick by their 5-yr guarantee. I've just had mine moved to second 'van & wouldn't be without it.

Enjoy. Peter T

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
For us it was the power touch. Fitted at the storage or home, full 5 year no quible gaurentee, Heavy duty available, and support available throughout the UK. If you do have a problem (which is rae) then they will send an engineer out to you .

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Stuart, we have a powrtouch mover fitted and it is brilliant. Looked at the other models but went for the powrtouch as it has 5 yr guarantee, and the after sales service is first class.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thank God to see all these affirmations of the powertouch mover.. I have just bougth one at the Cardiff show and was induced by the 5 year guarantee, slow start as well as the opption of heavy duty

I saw a chap using another make (Trauma) last year whilst on site and it was very jumpy from my viewpoint. In fairness to Trauma however he may just have been very inept at using it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts