Motorglide motor mover replacement remote

Apr 20, 2021
Visit site
Hi, just brought a caravan and it has a motorglide motor mover installed. But we don’t have a remote. I am looking for some help or advise.
Can we get a replacement remote. Or would I need a new control unit. Can’t you fit any?
I have starched a pic of the mover and the sticker on the controller unit if that helps at all.
Thanks

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Jay and Bev, welcome to the forum.
The only online reference that I can find about Motorglide motor movers is from the Motor Mover Warehouse.
Their telephone number is on their website.
It might be worthwhile ringing them to see if they can help.

Reactions: JayAndBev
Nov 19, 2020
Visit site
Hi, just brought a caravan and it has a motorglide motor mover installed. But we don’t have a remote. I am looking for some help or advise.
Can we get a replacement remote. Or would I need a new control unit. Can’t you fit any?
I have starched a pic of the mover and the sticker on the controller unit if that helps at all.
Thanks
Hi,
I lost my mover remote and was surprised and disgusted at the price of a manufacturers replacement.I went on line and bought a universal one which was a fration of the cost,works with most movers and is easy to "tune" to your control unit.
I would be stuck without the mover and I'm looking forward to Monday when we can finally get away to use it.
Good luck with your new vanand happy caravaning.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Thanks
Hi
Welcome to the forum
The above post doesn't have pictures attached that could be helpful, or is just me that can't see them

Nov 19, 2020
Visit site
What motor mover make did you have? What frequency range did the control use if you know.
Thanks for reply

Hi

My mover is a Reich and I bought my universal remote from a good selection from A&R Electronics. Sorry I can't help you with frequency range as I must admit it never entered my mind.
£75 well spent and it has worked better than the original for 2 years.
Ian C.

Apr 20, 2021
Visit site
Hi
Welcome to the forum
The above post doesn't have pictures attached that could be helpful, or is just me that can't see them
Sorry they didn’t seem to upload on my original post. Here you go

Attachments

• 74FB7B8F-8C63-4BD3-976B-029E3CCD8C74.jpeg
    74FB7B8F-8C63-4BD3-976B-029E3CCD8C74.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 9
  • 82CE9B4C-0F2B-4577-A9D3-41F44683C860.jpeg
    82CE9B4C-0F2B-4577-A9D3-41F44683C860.jpeg
    970.9 KB · Views: 9

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts