Motorhome levelling ramps

Mar 17, 2018
Visit site
Hi I'm a newbie here
I've had a motorhome a couple of years now under experienced on some campsites the typical levelling ramps most people use myself included or not high enough at the highest point to level my motorhome so I've been thinking possibly two bottle Jacks does anyone else use them?

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Don't use Jacks myself but have seen them used. Need to be on blocks of wood so using both is a chunk of your payload. Me sticking with the yellow plastic even if my set is now looking like they are on their last legs so to speak...

Jul 1, 2018
Visit site
I highly recommend you consider purchasing a set of Milenco Quattro levelling blocks. We ‘ve had a set for 9 years now and have never needed anything else and we’ve been on some really sloping pitches.

May 22, 2020
Visit site
You should never use bottle jacks to level your motorhome. They are inherently unstable for such a purpose. Use Milenco Quatro ramps, or invest in a full hydraulic levelling system fitted to the chassis.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
You should never use bottle jacks to level your motorhome. They are inherently unstable for such a purpose. Use Milenco Quatro ramps, or invest in a full hydraulic levelling system fitted to the chassis.
Why are you replying to a thread that is almost 2 years old?

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Because someone reading the original post may end up using bottle jacks which would be dangerous. It needs someone to state this.
If someone reads through the thread they'll have seen that ramps had been recommended .
Replying to old threads is called necro posting and if you'd care to look it's against forum rules, so don't do it.
Potential spam merchants use necro posting to see if moderators notice their presence.
For bona fide forum members it's best to start a new thread.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts