Motorhomes

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It's not fair, you caravanners have a lively forum, with a constant supply of advice/jokes/gaffs/debate. *** over to the PM site and you'll be lucky if you don't fall asleep before the first subject gets an airing.

So, Mr Moderator, may I call you sir? How about a room with a view where we, dare I say it, outsiders may sit?

It's not a lot to ask, just somewhere we can observe the daily going ons around the PC forum. Perhaps a big lock on the door to keep it members only?

Come on, we motorized caravaners deserve better, cut us, do we not bleed, remove our beer, do we not cry?

Or do I have to involve my local MP!

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
LOL

Get a nice big Bailey and tow it behind the motorhome. Then you get the best of both worlds.

As for a forum for you, I support it MOD. let him have a room to sulk in !!

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Caravanners and motorhomers can use both forums so the facility has been there for some considerable time - hasn't anyone else noticed.

I go into PM from time to time as some issues are common.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hmm, my tongue in cheek request seems to have been ill advised. Please accept my humble apologies RogerL. If I had know the idea was going to be taken seriously, I would never have highlighted the subject. Once again, my apologies.

Sir (Mr Moderator), when I get the room, can you not give a key to RogerL, or at least ban him from the bar facilities?

What? How dare you......

;o)

May 4, 2005
Visit site
What have you done Lol, the link for the PM site has gone missing on the home page.....

What site are you trapped on? Hope it's this one or you will be doomed to a life of line dancing and wild west shows ....

YEEHAA !!!!

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
Lol

When the 'new' PCV forum was introduced it was suggested that it could be a shared one by adding a couple of motorhome type headings. However, the powers that be decided against.

A new forum engine for both sites is still on the shopping list.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lol

When the 'new' PCV forum was introduced it was suggested that it could be a shared one by adding a couple of motorhome type headings. However, the powers that be decided against.

A new forum engine for both sites is still on the shopping list.
Is there any point in me asking Santa for something?

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lol

Wouldn't you be a bit lonely if pc had a motorhomes section? Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't recall many posts at all from motorhome people thingy bob things. You might end up having cyber conversations with yourself........

Lisa

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts