muldaddie farm CL, port logan.

Dec 2, 2005
Visit site
hopefully june, this is the 3rd time i've asked for comments on this CL and no one seems to have stayed there, it is supposed to be right on the shore, and now i've taken up fishing again it seems like the best CL near to port logan, as i went there as a kid and fed the fish in a big holding pond. re-living my youth i suppose. what about you, when and where are you going to next? and hows Mal?

Apr 27, 2005
Visit site
Im sure I replied to this thread some time ago. Have not stayed at the site but a New England Bay. Have been to Port Logan and the site looks perfect. Only 5 min walk to nice pub and overlooking small harbour and the sea.

Quiet and fairly isolated so not much for children.

Steve

Dec 2, 2005
Visit site
you did reply to it yes, but what i am asking ,has anyone STAYED on this CL site? this is the 3rd time i've posted this in as many months, and i have had many replies from good people like yourself saying they have seen it or walked past it, i am going there in june and i have some questions for people that have stayed a few nights on this CL site. it obviously isn't all its cracked up to be and maybe i will cancel, because no one ever seems to go there! thanks anyway, Barney.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts