Municiple campsites in France

Mar 17, 2005
Visit site
Sometime ago I was told about a campsite directory which is particularly useful for municiple campsites in France and now I need to buy one I cannot remember what it was called or who the publisher is. Any help would be appreciated or suggestions as to which is the best. Many thanks.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I would guess it was either the 'Caravan Europe,1 sites guide and touring handbook' (published by the Caravan Club, covering France, Spain etc), or the 'Michelin Camping France' guide (published by Michelin). Both list sites under the nearest town or village and have a wide selection of sites, including municipals. You can order the former direct from the CC, or try Amazon for either.

Feb 27, 2006
Visit site
You may be thinking of "Le Guide Officiel 2007, Camping Caravaning" which is published by the Federation Francaise de Camping et de Caravaning (the FFCC). It is published in February and can be purchased through the Caravan Club.

Their web-site address is www.campingfrance.com which will also show you all the 11,000 sites in the book.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts