NE 190 & NE 189

Sep 4, 2017
Visit site
Hi. I hate not knowing how things work. Does anyone have detailed wiring and or information about these 2 units. Please do not refer me to any Swift manual, they do not show what I am looking for. Example of question, there must be some logic that drives the NE 190 so that when the battery voltage is below some point, you cannot switch supply to Van battery. There are a load of relays etc on the NE 189 fuse board, what does each do? There is a JP1 plug on the back of the CP which goes to socket JP13 on NE189 fuse pnl, but what is the purpose of each wire, where do they each go and what do they do? This will need someone with an in depth knowledge of these modules to help!

Does anyone have old units NE189 NE190 that the can give to me to study, strip and figure out? Just asking!

Has anyone replaced this system with a different improved system at all?

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The only person I know with such in depth information is Paul at Apuljack Engineering, but I doubt very much he would go into such detail with you.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
The Nordelletronica units were a disaster and had more failures than most units available. If yours is failed, not sure , then follow Damian;s advice and go to Apuljack. They don't just repair but rebuild with better deign and better components.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts