New around here

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
Hello all, I'm Mark the wife Julie. We have been caravaning for five years and would not go back to any other holiday, we tow a pageant burgundy s6 with a volvo s80 d5, been happy wth the van apart from a noisy water pump. We had our summer hols at Polmanter St Ives Cornwall with our 16 year old son, great park in a great part of the country.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi Mark and Julie welcome to the forum. Your 16 year old still comes with you! Thats great, mine wouldn't be seen dead in the van now.

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
Hi Mel, funny you should say that he's just asked can he go to Greece next year with his friend and his parents,looks like it's just the two of us next year, thinking of scotland (bunree).

Apr 30, 2007
Visit site
Welcome Mark.

We were in Cornwall for the first time this year and fell in love with it. All that beautiful coastline, beaches and bays.

I'd always wanted to vist Lands End - just to be able to say I'd been there.

And of course, as a Doc Martin fan, a visit to "Port Wen" was a must!

May 21, 2007
Visit site
Hi Mark,

Welcome to the forum.Cornwall's brill.Been going there for years.Never taken the van to Scotland.Booked a site once not far from wick ( aplace called Brora ).We were looking forward to it when foot & mouth broke out,so we couldn't go.Shame really.

Oct 20, 2007
Visit site
Pity you missed Brora, great place for golf and views over the Outer Moray Firth

Frank
Welcome Mark

I was just wondering if you had any other comments on your Burgundy, (apart from the noisy water pump, i think ours is noisy too on our Ranger) we are about to buy one and our 15 yr old son still comes with us.. we liked this van because it appears to be more our type of layout. It will be nice to have a fixed bed at one end and him and the other.. we can talk about him then!!!

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
Welcome Mark

I was just wondering if you had any other comments on your Burgundy, (apart from the noisy water pump, i think ours is noisy too on our Ranger) we are about to buy one and our 15 yr old son still comes with us.. we liked this van because it appears to be more our type of layout. It will be nice to have a fixed bed at one end and him and the other.. we can talk about him then!!!
Hello Lisa, we find this layout works well, we make the bed up into a double for our son(when he come's) because the seating is a bit short for him to use as a single.We have had our van since march and used it for a week at easter, three weeks summer and about four weekends and had no problems(touch wood) but the water pump is annoying, thinking of taking the van back to the dealer to have the pump checked out.If it's a fixed bed your looking for you wont go far wrong for the money, we are very happy ours.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts