Oct 19, 2005
Visit site
Need to buy a new awning to replace our trusty Isabella which was stolen by travellers in the Pear Tree site in Lanarkshire last week. Am a bit worried that quality standards may have dropped:

'Iasabella are very poor quality now that production is based in Bangladesh. We had to have our Borg President replaced after only 2 months stored in the shed.

The NR we have now is far superior. UK quality prevails!'

Can anyone else comment good or bad?

Thanks Mambo

Jul 22, 2005
Visit site
lucinda sorry to hear about your awning being nicked in Lanarkshire even more so as i live in the area - i have never heard of the campsite you mentioned where exactly was it? i hope you reported the theft to the police. We have a Dorema awning which we are happy with (stands up to our 3 year boucing off it when we are not looking!)

the gardiner family

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Several other posts from Lucinder were deleted today by the Moderator because of there strange content. I suspect, and I hope that Im wrong that this one is simply an attempt to start a debate about travellers and ethnic minorities..Brian

Oct 20, 2005
Visit site
I lived in Lanarkshire (not Lancashire Paul and Ruth) when I was younger. There was a small site in Millerston called the Pear Tree. Although on the main thoroughfare, it was close to some pretty uncelubrious areas and its highly possible that Lucinda was victim to theft there.

I seem to recall that the site was favoured by travellers. The last time I passed I thought it had gone though.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts