New Bailey comming soon

Feb 9, 2009
Visit site
I see that Bailey are posting teaser adverts in the press about a new caravan range called the Phoenix.
It looks as if it has a pick and mix element with single and twin axels, more options and packs.
No idea if it replaces an existing range or where it will sit

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Think I read somewhere it's a replacement for the pursuit range,and it'll have the same front window layout to others,ie tall centre window.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
It was rumoured in late 2010 that Bailey’s new entry level model would be Phoenix. Probably after their address “Phoenix Business Park”.
Maybe something will rise from the ashes :whistle:

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Oh fir a three berth with decent length lounge seats, decent payload under 7m shipping length. Think I will revert to my beloved Series 5 Bordeaux which had four berths.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
There is a teaser advert in the new C&CC magazine. Very little of anything in it though except it replaces the Pursuit and should be lighter.

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
With regards to the Bailey, all will be revealed tomorrow!

And yes, the 2019 models from all manufacturers have been revealed to the press, but won’t be shown elsewhere for a little while yet. Aren’t they teasers?

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
NigelHutson said:

And yes, the 2019 models from all manufacturers have been revealed to the press, but won’t be shown elsewhere for a little while yet. Aren’t they teasers?
I heard a local whisper Bailey are showing a new model to a group of dealers, somewhere in the Swindon area :whistle:

Feb 23, 2018
Visit site
NigelHutson said:

I've seen videos from the Adria 2019 launch - which was held in Solihull - Seems Swift have kept the 2018 livery for 2019 Sprites...

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
Dustydog said:
NigelHutson said:

I heard a local whisper Bailey are showing a new model to a group of dealers, somewhere in the Swindon area :whistle:

I couldn’t possibly divulge the ‘secret’ venue :whistle: but we will be there! :evil:

Feb 23, 2018
Visit site
Craigyoung said:
It looks pretty much like the Pursuit just different graphics

It looks like Bailey have harmonised their range with the names and styles. I have watched Dan Trudgian's videos on the Phoenix range and they look like entry-level Unicorn/Pegasus now rather than the Pusuit, which looked separate.

However, I really cannot get on with the large vertical middle window. It always sends my eyes funny when I look at it, from the inside looking out, but quite like it on the outside. Weird, but it put me off Bailey caravans.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
otherclive said:
Oh fir a three berth with decent length lounge seats, decent payload under 7m shipping length. Think I will revert to my beloved Series 5 Bordeaux which had four berths.
Looks like the Bailey Unicorn Madrid is the only one suitable. Nothing for you in the Phoenix :(

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Dustydog said:
otherclive said:
Looks like the Bailey Unicorn Madrid is the only one suitable. Nothing for you in the Phoenix :(

Dusty
Don’t think that the pension pot could take the Unicorn hit but who knows what the future holds. Coachman do a three berth but I really do feel that their payloads would be too limiting while we still take two dogs and granddaughter. But perhaps in 3-5 years we may be back in two berth territory :)

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Custard, we also didn't like the front window. But we bought a Unicorn in Feb and i have to say once you have had one with the large centre window you could not be without one.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
otherclive said:
Dustydog said:
otherclive said:

Dusty
Don’t think that the pension pot could take the Unicorn hit but who knows what the future holds. Coachman do a three berth but I really do feel that their payloads would be too limiting while we still take two dogs and granddaughter. But perhaps in 3-5 years we may be back in two berth territory :)

Clive,
As a blue rinser I take the view our Wyoming is a “ see us through job”. Comfort , ticks the boxes, and the dogs love it B)

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
If the caravan , makers deciced to do a fixed bed Back bathroom, that tow with a 1300 kg MPTl. Then maybe.

They have to look at the old farxxs ! Like myself, who's licences change when they get to 70 years old and don't have towing rights unless they change their licences. I will keep mine upgraded.

I Wonder how many folk still tow over 70 and don't realise they might be Illegal.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
My licence retained BE towing rights when it was renewed prior to my 70th. All I was required to do was certify that I met the medical requirements.
If you held B+E before you reach 70 years you retain it although tow vehicle MAM reduces to 3500kg. But you can use that vehicle to tow up to the vehicles maximum towing load. Motorhome owners are more likely to be affected as MAM reduces to 3500 kg unless they have formal medicals. That’s why many motirhomes are plated at 3500kg, although some owners will down plate to 3500 kg if it still leaves them a decent payload.
https://www.caravanclub.co.uk/media/1022874/drivers-licences-mo.pdf

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts