New caravan forum

Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Bon voyage, have fun on the other forum.

All the best

Captain Kangaroo
perhaps you ought to be the one leaving, as you never have anything sensible to offer to the forum, the site would be a much better place without you! IT IS A CARAVANNERS CHAT FORUM TO SHARE INFORMATION, NOT A PLACE FOR SILLY TITTLE TATTLE!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
perhaps you ought to be the one leaving, as you never have anything sensible to offer to the forum, the site would be a much better place without you! IT IS A CARAVANNERS CHAT FORUM TO SHARE INFORMATION, NOT A PLACE FOR SILLY TITTLE TATTLE!!
Here,here.

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
And I thought Brits were renowned for their sense of humour. Although I may not agree or disagree with everything that the Cap says, surely it is a case of live and let live. After all this is a general forum allowing you to express your views and let off steam. Are some people so narow minded that they cannot tell the difference between a jovial type of remark and one that is said in earnest. No wonder no one talks to any one else on a caravan park just in case offence is taken!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi I tried to log on to this new forum but could not .It came up as not known ,it may be that i copied the web site address down wrong Coljac

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Captain Kangaroo,

Over aperiod of time I have been reading your replys to the forum and in the main I find them insulting to other's and rather banine. What is your point , are you trying to undermine other's with your trivial, sniffiling reply's that are not wanted on the site. Have respect for other points of view and don't try and push your point's of view down other forum user's

GET A LIFE !!

Rob

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Here,here.
Well done Andrew and Patricia,

We are all here to help each other and we may have differing points of view, but at least they are objective not subjective,Subjective meaning relating to the mind, and not the nature of the subject,envolving a persons emotions and prejudises or a person incapable of being recognised, but is now being studied by other's.

Rob

Jun 5, 2005
Visit site
Tried putting that in the browser but nothing , tried several search engines and still nothing , now am I doing something wrong or is the name of the forum slightly different, all information about caravaning is of interest

Regards

Tony

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
www.caravandeals.co.uk is Barrons website address. It does not appear to have its own forum but has a link to www.caravannersreunited.com.

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
www.caravandeals.co.uk is Barrons web site, however the forum refered to in this link is www.caravandeal.co.uk. (no s on the end) Just been on it to have a look so it is on line.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
www.caravandeals.co.uk is Barrons web site, however the forum refered to in this link is www.caravandeal.co.uk. (no s on the end) Just been on it to have a look so it is on line.
Found it!! Nothing going on at the moment.

Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
Looks like a brand new website. There are so many now they'll find it hard to get off the ground.

I see their forum is the same model as Caravan Sitefinder's www.caravan-forum.com.

TRENDING THREADS