New Forest

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Z

I copied the link, only one photo appears on that link.

It's a nice image. Well taken.

Lisa
3925985810_69df4234ce_o.jpg

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
Thanks for that Lisa, how did you get it to work?

Rob, we stayed at Sandy Balls nr Fordingbridge and the photo was taken a couple of miles from there.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Zafiral

I use a site which was made by a person who used to post on here but he died, so I don't really want to post the link as no one has closed his website down.

If you put a post in chit chat for LB, he knows how to post pics using another site, so he'll point you in the right direction.

Lisa

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Snap same as me, we stayed there for the first 2 weeks in August and potentially going back there the sametime next year!! loved every minute of it, was a very sad day hitching up and coming home..

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
Rob, the photo above (if you can see it now thanks to Lisa) was taken at the car park near Blissford and Frogham.

We were there the same time as you we were there 29/7 - 8/8 - where were you staying? We were up on Northfield. Tempted to go back as well, hope the weather is better next year (not that it could be much worse)!!!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site

To post pictures onto this forum the best way that I've found is to open a free account with a photo hosting website such as Photobucket.

http://photobucket.com/
Upload your pictures to the photobucket account from your stored pictures on your computer by following the instructions on the hosting site and resize the pictures to make them smaller, less than 800 pixels is ideal.

Then right click on the third box down underneath your chosen picture and copy the HTML code.

Paste this in to your forum message and your photo should load onto the forum.

Most photo's are deleted from the forum after the post containing them has 'disappeared' to preserve bandwidth so photo's should not be stored on this website for later retreival.

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Hi Zafiral,

We were in the 1st Orchard field, this was our 2nd time in that field and 3rd time in 4 years at Sandy Balls.

Out of the 14 days we were there, we had 3 washout days and a couple of misty, the other were sunny and cloudy, can't really complain for this country...

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
Rob

The above picture was our pitch!!!!

You were luckier with the weather than we were. It was our 4th visit to SB, but the first time we have been for the summer hols, the previous times were long weekends for Easter and Oct half term. It will not be our last trip for sure!!!

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Zafiral,

How sureal i walked past your caravan everynight with my daughter in the pushchair trying to get her off to sleep, sometimes with the missus, my son and in laws in toe.

some of the time she was also in the trailer on the back of my bike...

Yeah the 2nd week was definitely better than the first thats for sure.

We will shortly be booking to go back next year..

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Zafiral

Photobucket is a photo hosting website which allows photos to be shared, I should have added that in my earlier post.

Don't put anything on there that others are not meant to see because a click on the photograph on the forum gives access to all of the hosted pictures.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
As an update to the above post Photobucket can be set to private.

Click on 'account options' at the top left of the Photobucket page and in the drop down box choose 'private'

Deny permissions for comments to be added and Photobucket becomes more private.

My advice not to host photos that you do not wish to share stands anyway.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
As an update to the above post Photobucket can be set to private.

Click on 'account options' at the top left of the Photobucket page and in the drop down box choose 'private'

Deny permissions for comments to be added and Photobucket becomes more private.

My advice not to host photos that you do not wish to share stands anyway.
Shoul read.. 'at the top RIGHT of the ...

Apr 29, 2009
Visit site
It never ceases to amaze me the number of people who lean their bikes against their caravan - only got to slip and big gash which will cost more than the value of the bike to repair!!

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
Chris

I have been fairly careful - I only rest the seats against the van and the handle bars are against the front panel. Unfortunately they have to be that far back so I can lock them round the closed part of the corner steady.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts