new forrest

Apr 24, 2006
Visit site
we have heard that the new forrest is very nice.

please could someone give me a link to a few caravan sites that are ideal for families.

some details of the new forrest would be appreciated.

thanks

Nov 7, 2005
Visit site
Hi Gary,

New Forest is beautiful, as a result it's often too over crowded for comfort!!

Try http://www.forestholidays.co.uk/ for Forestry Commission sites. Caravan Club and Camping Club also have good sites, and there are loads of CLs. If your family like natural pursuits such as walking and enjoying the animals/countryside, it's hard to beat...

Colin.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello,

I don't know how old your children are but Sandy Balls Holiday Park is great for older children. It has a pool and bike and so on. Our children aged 8 and 11 loved it but the adults felt it was too busy. They have a web address but it gets booked up very early for the school summer holidays. The New Forest is lovely, though.

Hope this helps,

Allison

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello,

I don't know how old your children are but Sandy Balls Holiday Park is great for older children. It has a pool and bike and so on. Our children aged 8 and 11 loved it but the adults felt it was too busy. They have a web address but it gets booked up very early for the school summer holidays. The New Forest is lovely, though.

Hope this helps,

Allison
Hi Gary,

Here,s a good site for you.

Lytton Lawn Touring Park,Lymore Lane ,Milford-on-Sea.Hampshire.SO41 0TX.Tel.01590 648331.WWW.Shorefield.co.uk

We have been going here for 15yrs,its a lovely site well maintained brilliant wardens(Jane and Harry)Play area for the children.swimming pool is at the main site which is approx.10minutes away with lots of facilities.Must try the fish and chips at Mr. Pinks in Milford village centre they are the very best NO grease smashing.Have a look at the website for Shorefield.As for the New Forest being crowded we,ve never had a problem.You won,t regret booking this site guaranteed.Jim.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts