Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Many thanks Mr Mod !!

I know other people have suggested this forum in the past, so lets hope its well used and worth your efforts,

Thanks again who's up with the first joke !!????

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Heres the first bit of gossip

MR Kangaroo has disappeared,maybe he's been run over by a 4x4 !!

if your out there Kanga giv us a sign !!

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Tina

After what he said about Kia's (considering he claims to have one)proberbly been abducted and transported to Korea. Either that or Clive found out where he lived.

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Tina

After what he said about Kia's (considering he claims to have one)proberbly been abducted and transported to Korea. Either that or Clive found out where he lived.
Hey just thought he's gone on holiday without you, proberbly took that Denise!!!!!!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Phew, after all the talk of unruly kids that I seem to have started on the General forum- how nice it is to take some time out and thing of a nice furry pouch. Maybe it was the furry pouch I was wearing during the hot weather this weekend that caused the kids to get so unruly in the first place- thought I looked good myself!

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
So picture the scene, Quasimodo is lying at the bottom of Notre dam Cathederal covered in .......... on second thought better not do that one.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Tina, no not gone on hols at the mo. I shall not be posting anything funny in the future as Mr Mod (bless him) sent me an email asking me not to post anything smutty as there have been apparently lots of complaints apparently............. from Patricia I think. I think it was the one about me wedding tackle and speedo's that did it ............... I was however telling the truth.

That means........ no fun postings = greatly reduced postings as most of the postings are very very dull

So thats it ...........the pc forum has banned the freedom of speech because one person didn't like the smut, and it was only inuendo anyhow

I hope Mr Mod has read the other postings which contain 'smut' from other users and is going to remove them ..........I remember history lessons about Hitler burning books.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Question is Paul was it meant to be furry,or had the warm weather started something growing,!!!!!! Nice joke Mr Mod !!!!
Something growing in the hot weather- sometimes happens when I least expect- but unfortunately nobody notices!

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Now thats a shame because I dont remember anything more than laughing at your comments,hence the reason this forum was set up, please dont change, the last few posts have discussed the minority and the people who have failed to laugh at/with you I believe ARE the minority,after your speedo post I made a remark about "little truffles" and after that the posts were removed, it was my fault but I didnt get an email,Mr Mod please let up on Kanga coz he's great! I'd also put you on my list of people I'd like to be pitched next to coz I know we'd have a great laugh !!!!

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Now thats a shame because I dont remember anything more than laughing at your comments,hence the reason this forum was set up, please dont change, the last few posts have discussed the minority and the people who have failed to laugh at/with you I believe ARE the minority,after your speedo post I made a remark about "little truffles" and after that the posts were removed, it was my fault but I didnt get an email,Mr Mod please let up on Kanga coz he's great! I'd also put you on my list of people I'd like to be pitched next to coz I know we'd have a great laugh !!!!
P.s If Patricia doesnt like it then I hope we wont be seeing her interfere with this forum!you cant have it both ways !

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Well, I have just posted jokes I received from my duaghter in law. She's a med assistant (that explains them)!!! Hope you all enjoy them I will look through my emails, any more I will post. Just what we needed this, if people don't want to read anything smutty they now have the choice.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts