NEW Kiln Park

Feb 15, 2007
Visit site
I have heard Kiln Park has updated its touring park facilities, has anyone stayed here since the area has been updated, what are the grass pitches like now since the investment, all feedback welcome

Feb 15, 2007
Visit site
Been and won`t again, when it rains here it rains, the water turns the park into a mud bath even after all the upgrades its still the same and bloody tenters have no consideration for others they get up at 7 am and let the kids acream and run around, and to top it all someone stole my lights from outside my awning

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
we have recently returned from a touring site that was on a "working farm" just outside newhedges just down the road from tenby. As you do, we drove around looking at other sites and one of them was kiln Park. Personally a 2 minute drive through was enough to put me off. Very close proximity pitching each pitch only 6x6 meters. we didnt stop to check the aminities. It was busy and would not be suitable for me. I supose it depends on what you want from a site. The site we were on was on a cliff top overlooking a meadow of daiseys and beyond that the sea (carmarthen bay I think).

Feb 15, 2007
Visit site
we have recently returned from a touring site that was on a "working farm" just outside newhedges just down the road from tenby. As you do, we drove around looking at other sites and one of them was kiln Park. Personally a 2 minute drive through was enough to put me off. Very close proximity pitching each pitch only 6x6 meters. we didnt stop to check the aminities. It was busy and would not be suitable for me. I supose it depends on what you want from a site. The site we were on was on a cliff top overlooking a meadow of daiseys and beyond that the sea (carmarthen bay I think).
Was it called Trevayne, i`ve heard a few people talking about that one.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts