New member companion

Oct 15, 2023
Visit site
Hello
I have caravaned with my wife for many years but she died last year and I don't think I would like to caravan alone.
Is there a single lady who would like to join me on caravan trips at home or in Europe?
I am a very young fit 81 years old and still cycle and walk regularly. I live in East Anglia.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Sorry for your loss, but you would be better off joining the Caravan Club who have a section for singles. In addition another forum called ukcampsite also have a forum for singles. Good luck with your quest.

Reactions: Beardy
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Sorry for your loss. There are The New Horizons, the New Companions, and the Phoenix camping clubs for solo campers. They could be worth looking at, and hopefully you will be able to enjoy your hobby with good company and like minded folks.

Last edited:

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi. Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear of your loss. I don’t know how savvy you are in the perils of social media, so please take this in the spirit in which it is intended. Do not make yourself vulnerable with social media requests; there are far too many who would take advantage.
Instead do as others have suggested and join a club for single caravanners where everyone turns up in their own vans. Much safer and it will give you the opportunity to meet a wide range of people in a similar situation to you.
Mel

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi and Welcome to the forum very sorry for your loss i think you could look at Facebook Groups Single Camping , Caravan & Motorhomers UK.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts