New member saying hello

Feb 25, 2018
Visit site
Hi all - new caravanners who have recently bought a Bailey Senator Indiana. Been out in it two or three times already including New Year, and loving it, to be fair. Just found this magazine - so much better to read (and better content) than any of the other popular ones, so happy to be here and look forward to maybe bumping into some of you out and about!!
All the best

Rhys

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Yes welcome to the forum, Rhys, some sad beast on here , for replys and lots of great people, a good help to newbies. Take it all in good faith. And you can always help even the dinos here. :p

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Yes welcome to the forum, Rhys, some sad beast on here , for replys and lots of great people, a good help to newbies. Take it all in good faith. And you can always help even the dinos here. :p

Eh? :huh:

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Craigyoung said:
Parksy said:
EH52ARH said:

Think he's had one to many again Parksy !! :p

I think that you're right Craig, I hope his head feels better soon. :evil:

In the meantime, welcome to the forum Rhys, and congratulations on buying your Bailey. :)

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Parksy said:
Craigyoung said:
Parksy said:
EH52ARH said:

Think he's had one to many again Parksy !! :p

I think that you're right Craig, I hope his head feels better soon.

In the meantime, welcome to the forum Rhys, and congratulations on buying your Bailey. :)

I meant that there are a lot of very nice people on here and some , (like myself reply after a few tipples. Anyway enjoy the Forum.

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Hutch quote,
I meant that there are a lot of very nice people on here and some , (like myself reply after a few tipples. Anyway enjoy the Forum.[/quote]

Parksy , we were right !!

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Hutch,

Craigyoung and Parksy were fishing with a very long line (OK- it was rather a short line),had you been in better 'form,' you would not have taken the hook :huh:

"It was the damn meds" is the stock reply Hutch ;) .

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Anseo said:
Hutch,

Craigyoung and Parksy were fishing with a very long line (OK- it was rather a short line),had you been in better 'form,' you would not have taken the hook :huh:

"It was the damn meds" is the stock reply Hutch ;) .

Rhys as you can see there are people with a good sense of humour. , become a Woosie if you can admit to a fault on pitching up. :p

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Craigyoung said:
Hutch quote,
I meant that there are a lot of very nice people on here and some , (like myself reply after a few tipples. Anyway enjoy the Forum.

Parksy , we were right !![/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:
And here's me with a mug of Ovaltine :(
Hutch is great company, but the last afternoon I spent with him ended with me having to sleep it off :p

Apr 30, 2017
Visit site
Hi Rhys
Welcome, :) You will find this site excellent! I joined last year as a complete novice to caravanning and the advice and help the members on here have given is invaluable. Many a decision has been altered after posing a question to everyone :lol:
Good luck and happy caravanning, this is a fantastic new world ;)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts