Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Just wanted to say hello to all, i have never had a caravan before in my life so you could say i am a caravan virgin ???.

I am sorry for all the questions i will ask about my sprite ci and carvan stuff in general, which i am currently cleaning and polishing and getting ready for my first holiday in our caravan in wales.

Also can any body give me advise on what sort of awning will fit her as i have no idea how they fit and where to go .

Thank you all

shaun

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
do you want a porch or fall awning

they will all fit to the van by awning rail,but full awning needs to be mesured ,awning sites will help but you need to to take a mesure from ground all around rail back to ground.Porch only covers a section of van so its not for a said type of van they can be moved along the van to suite.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Shaun, welcome to the forum.

There's no need to apologise for asking questions, that's what forums are for and we are happy to help. The only silly question is the one that you should have asked but didn't and by drawing on the shared knowledge of experienced caravanners who we are fortunate to count as loyal members you will enjoy using your caravan safely. If you ask in the Equipment & Accessories section you will receive more replies about your awning requirements, enjoy your holiday in Wales.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts