New puppy

Mar 12, 2006
Visit site
Just to let you know we pick our new border collie puppy up on friday, its taken us a few months to get over the death of our other dog but we have now finally chosen another one. Thanks to those who left kind thoughts and i hope this post can stick to the title.

ed1

Aug 29, 2006
Visit site
hello

we also have a reasonably new puppy, to add to the puppy who is now one that we got this time last year.....the said puppy who is 4 months old, and called panda, has several other names to suit the mood she is in, like pirate panda, thats when she is wearing her neckerchief with skulls on it (very appropriate) and pooey panda, for obvious reasons, but i wondered why i decided to call her panda, and now i know....its short for panda-monium, having said all that she is adorable, she is already bigger than our 13 year old labrador called meeko, and catching up to her lookalike male version called skye-blue, they are old english sheepdogs,(dulux) they went away for the first time a few weeks ago and seem to like the caravan, not alot of space for us, but the dogs love it. the reason for getting 2 further dogs was due to the untimely death of our 10 year old labrador called codi, we were distraught, but it was the right thing to get our first new puppy last year and made us smile alot, and still does. i hope you enjoy your new best friend as much as we do, (just hold back on the pirate neckerchief, it sends them loopy) ED

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi Patey

Well done mate. We only lasted three weeks after Dusty's death and somehow ended up with two springer spaniels.

I'd forgotten what it was like having to train a dog , never mind two, but well worth it in the end.

Enjoy.

Cheers

alan

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts