New recruit gets behind the wheel for the first time

Aug 2, 2006
Visit site
Dear all

We have a new recruit at Practical Caravan, and like all new recruits, we can't wait to get them behind the wheel and building their confidence with a tourer in tow. So that's exactly what we do.

Clare Kelly (PC Clare is her forum name) was given the keys to PC's dream starter outfit of an Elddis Avante 372 and VW Passat 170 estate and took the road with a great teacher ;)

/sites/practicalcaravan.com/files/images/Photo%2009-05-2012%2016%2007%2058.jpg

She's written about her very first experience of towing in the blog section of the site and will be adding the second instalment over the next day or two. She's very enthusiastic which I hope you'll agree comes across in her account!

Click here to read Clare's first hand experience of towing and any words of support will, I'm sure, be very well received. She'll be along to say hello in the new members thread over the next couple of days and I'm sure she'll cast an eye over this thread to make sure no one is too mean. I've told her how lovely you all are...

To read her first blog on the site, click here to open it in a new window

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Well done Clare!
It's always nice to follow the progress of a novice caravanner as they grow in confidence as the knowledge fits together, and it's especially nice to see that Clare is the newest recruit to the Practical Caravan team so I'm sure that we'll be seeing more from her as time goes by.
I'm sure that she'll enjoy caravanning and I hope that she will also enjoy chatting to us on the forum now and then
smiley-laughing.gif

Aug 2, 2006
Visit site
PC Clare has now put in an inaugual appearance on the Forum in the new members section so do pop along to say hello!

Part 2 of her towing experiences are here, including a link to bring you straight back here afterwards to discuss the findings...

Alternatively, click the link below
http://bit.ly/JwwjkQ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts